Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

LuxuryLuap

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

January 19, 2021

Thank you for reviewing and rating us 5-stars. We hope app will generate lot of sales for you. All the best!

Wynn N Doubt

Love it!! the best app online for Shopify sites. I've been using this app for quite some time now. Easy

January 19, 2021

We are so pleased to read your awesome review. Thank you so much for loving the app and helping us spread the word. Cheers!

Jurassic Studio

I just installed it, and i will try it for a while to see how it will work on my site. I like that it shows recent sales to boost conversions. I don't like the fact that i have to review it before trying it. I will update my review later if it don't warrant 5 stars.

January 19, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We hope that app will boos sales on your store and soon you'll share your experience of using our app on your store. All the best!

Batter that Matters

I have to review before using it. Here is my review. I will probably update once Implement the app on my site.

promohabana

Buena aplicación. Ya que es gratis hace las funciones minimas pero no le puedes pedir mas si no pagas.

MLM Cosmetics

I use this app to basically see what products my customers like and want to purchase the most. I noticed this app was used on different shopify stores similar to mines.

Clever-Shopper

asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasfdsfsfsdfsdfasdasjkdaisudhaisdahsiudhasiudhasiduhaisduhaisduhasidygasidygasiduhasiduagsidygasidhua

Loja Soldex

Eu gostei bastante do aplicativo em virtude do plano grátis, que é praticamente inpensável, quando são consideradas as funcionalidades do app.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the app and rating us 5-stars. Users like you are great support to run the app for free. All the best!

Wink Wrap

my sale has increased since the first time I used this app on my store, good thing of this app its free of use!

January 18, 2021

Glad to know that our free app is boosting your sales. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars with us. Thank you for the review.

allworldlink.com

January 18, 2021

We hope the app will help in boosting sales on your store. Thank you for adding the great review.