Sales Pop up Pro

Sales Pop up Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Prihsi Collectionz

I love this app .it’s does the job .
Would recommend to anyone who wants social roof on their website

October 19, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your kind words and loving the app.

Haus of Riss

Generated hundreds of dollars in revenue from this app and I'm very satisfied with the ROI. I really wish this app included the live visitors feature displaying on the product page.

October 19, 2020

We are extremely happy to know that you're satisfied with the performance of the app. Regarding the live visitors functionality, please try our other app called "Trafficly - Visitors Counter". Thanks and good luck.

Miss Mini Boutique

i use this app for more sales it has given me a lot more sales it is easy to use I would highly recommend this app

October 19, 2020

We appreciate your awesome review and hope that our app will continue to generate sales on your store.

Exclusive Buys Design

My experience with this app is outstanding. I am using this app since the previous year and it gives amazing results.

Artesano Sustentable

Estoy por probar la aplicaci{on, creo que estas preguntas deberían de aparecer una vez pueda probare, pero tiene buenas referencias.

The Mink Lash Factory

I love this app. It keeps track of my sales and boost my conversions. It also builds the trust of the customers on my site.

Hedison Head Spa

I used this app to increase conversion, easy to install, cant wait to try it out. Hope it gives me the result i want

October 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words. We hope that it will help you gram more sales.

gadgett

Looks amazing!! Very useful!! My sales will go like a rocket!! Thank you for all the support provided.

October 16, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to write this review. Thanks and all the best.

Cave & Canyon

Shows the same order over and over and links to products that are no longer available (ie: hidden) from public.

October 16, 2020

We do have both manual and automatic options available to hide all sales notifications of specific products. Our support manager has also reached out to you via email to share more info on this. We hope that you'll update your review after implementing this to reflect your recent experience.

Ajonjolí&Spice33 Bazaar

Very useful and easy to use. The clients see the products that are selling in real-time and you can choose the information that pops up.