Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Grupo STC

I've been using this app for almost a week and already helped me to increase my sells. thanks a lot. Would be nice if the clock functions works for each product or have a possibility to set more then one clock, maybe 3 different timers.

August 4, 2020

We appreciate you sharing your review and the feedback. We do have plan for multiple timers in our development pipeline. We hope that soon you'll be able to enjoy it with desired features. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

vendach

So far so good. I am going to take it for a run and then I will do a final review. I haven't test its full potential yet .

August 3, 2020

Thank you for the review. We hope our app will boost your sales and you'll update your review to reflect your true experience. Good luck

Pijouletta

I am excited to see its effect on my new web store, hopefully it will work and increase Pijouletta's credibility and customers' confidence

Fab Boutique & Etc

Love the app. I definitely hopes it drives more sales and hope my customers love it. My only issue is one of my photos show as Coming soon, instead of the actually photo. Submitted a help ticket for the issue.

Tubarão Store

Adorei o produto, superou minhas expectativas. O produto chegou em 2 semanas, veio bem embalado. Recomendo!!!

July 30, 2020

Thank you for the review and good luck for more sales.

Kindlybox

So easy and seamless to install. Cant wait to start seeing the benefits when orders are placed in the coming weeks.

July 30, 2020

Appreciate you taking time to review the app. We hope that it will improve conversion and boost your sales. In case you need any help, you can connect with our support team via in-app contact form. Good luck!

Adores Cat

Good very useful App does what the developers promised. Now i get sales pop notifications before my customers check out. Thanks guys

July 27, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with us, We hope our app will help you optimize conversion on your store and bring more sales. Thanks!

Tucuju Shop Brasil

Aplicativo maravilhoso já to gostando demais, perfeito pra quem ta começando a sua loja na shopify!!

July 27, 2020

We are grateful for your kind words and glad that you liked our app. Good luck for more sales.

Dress28

Seems to work.
Just installed the app and the proof of sales looks really good:)
Not sure how to get the Countdown timer to work..

July 27, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback. You need to set start and end time in order to make countdown timer work properly. You may also reach out to our support team via in-app contact form and they'll be glad to assist you.

amazighada.com

Eine großartige Anwendung, die das Vertrauen der Kunden in das Einkaufen erhöhen kann, indem Bestellungen in meinem Shop angezeigt werden. Danke

July 27, 2020

We are so thankful for the great review and glad that you liked the app. We hope it will boost your sales. Good luck!