Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

BabyGirlCo

I used this app and it really did help me a lot love that it is free, you should definitely get the app xoxo

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for adding the great review and recommending the app to others. Good luck for more sales.

Real Spill XL Fashion

I used the app and was very easy to use. Sales Pop Up Conversion Pro is very good and I recommend it to everyone.

January 13, 2021

We are thankful for this awesome review and that you recommended the app to other merchants. We hope the app will bring lot of sales for you. All the best!

TuraAmore

Heard great things about this app! I just received app but I will be back to review once i have data.

AtleastCollection

I hear lots of good things! Very easy to use at the moment. Most apps can be complicated to use but this one has been great so far!

Living Lady

This is a new new installation for my store ...so far good. I have not had time to evaluate fully but I will let you know my thoughts soon. Thank you

VNUScosmetics

great app. easy to use... helping with conversations also, I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to try

Liminery

So far so great, I'll keep everyone updated as I go. Far as I can tell though this app is exactly what it advertises.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We'll be looking forward to hear more from you and we hope that app will perform well on your store. All the best!

Rosi Mart

ok......................................................................................................

Bull Eyed

great app. helps a lot in boosting sales. they should add some more features to it like artificial intelligence of the product customer viewing

hfstore.pk

I used this app and I got better results. That's a good app. I also recommend boosting the sales of your store.