Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

MJFASHION_Online

Great Experience! Try to translate in Spanish. Esto ayudaria a muchas personas que no dominan el Ingles

ipricex.com

thats good this app have the best esperience for sales pop up , for me is the best app have never seen

EllBury

Great for ecommerce business and would help you to improcve your site seo.
help customesrs to get along with your store

SnusWeb

great app love it, would reccomend it for great features, sales notification is top quality, great work

LashFix Eyelash and Beauty Bar

Has been amazing so far, checked our insights and have generated over $2K - easy to use and edit if you've made any errors. Thanks team! 10/10

BaladiMeat

I like it easy to use and effective to promote your products to get high conversion rate. install it

Olde Church Emporium

Just installing the APP now. Will see in a few weeks how it performs and I will adjust the rating accordingly, if necessary

Alphamelody

I am using it for the time counter and stock counter. It works well. I will try other apps, thank you.

Jeweled by Ashley Michelle

LOVE THIS APP!! EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THIS APP INSTALLED ASAP! I LOVE THE EASY TO USE FEATURES AND OPTIONS!

Pandan Market

This is the one of the most effective app I've installed for my shop. It has helped me converted hundreds of dollar and it's making a huge difference on my sales!