Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

For me Store

Se me hace una buena aplicación empezare a probarla para poder aumentar mis ventas en mi tienda. saludos desde Bolivia.

Cosmetic-Flair

I used this app to help me boost me store sales. I really like what it dose for my business, I really think it is a great app to use and i will be sure to recommend it to all my friends. Thank you!

Coosmetics

Really nice, without item sold, now i sell a lot of items. Thanks Sales pop up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silent Art

this app change everything and i'm glad to be able tu use it. simple and efficiency that's incredible.

Pekablu

New to the app but so far so good. I will add more once I ge th a good feel for the app and how.it does in my store.

SaturneTechs

good application but i want more and i don't understand all abour this app, but it's amazing and very good

The Postrectiback™

Very impressive app..i am loving it. You should give it a try. Get us anyone soon,Thanks developer.

Geneva

Super je suis content de l'application et celle ci fonctionne super bien et les options de modification sont cools

FaceTechStore

Very good ! I hope it keeps like this enjoyable. I will rate 4 stars! THere is always something you can do better !

The Golden Clan Store

good good good good good goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd