Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Lower

muy buena, aumenta muchísimo la tasa de ventas, excelente aplicación para el marketing online, la recomiendo

The Friendly Pet Supplier

This app has generated me thousands in sales it is well worth it! The Countdown timer works a charm and the stock countdown works even better !!

Só Ofertas

Simples facil de usar sem complicação, cumpre o que promete estamos satisfetito com resultados bora vender.

SpecialSpine

Great App used it for a few days now It is really good and I really like how the app lets you create timers.

MK fashion España

Parece buena ahora a mirar cómo funciona, por favor las apps en español, es un lio no entender todo.
Gracias

LAYALE

Very helpful, highly recommended, it helped me with increasing my sales and conversions by giving users the urgency to buy

Top Buys PH

Helpful 3 in 1 app that are very useful for sales and social proof! I have been looking for an app for each of the features offered by Sales Po and they have all 3 and more!

healthpluscare24

Great App!! I use on my dropsshiping store and its absolute fantastic!!! I super recommend this app for all users

Pérolla Oficial

App muito bom mesmo, gostei de sua facilidade e utilidade, grato pelo duporte, ajudou muito nas vendas

SOUND OF SKJESETH

very nice i like it! Super proffesional. Used it on my store and it increased my sales with 30% ca.

October 2, 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you for taking time to add this amazing feedback.