Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Austere Case

Loved it! Especially the ability to edit the timing and use someone instead of a real name for the pop up.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for the amazing review and loving the app.

Head To Bows Boutique Ltd

gret app really works well you can really target your audience they can then choose between what they want customer loves this app

Norindmed Convenient Shopping

i am new to this App, I downloaded it but havent seen the result. No Pop up have i seen in my store. I will need to do the final review after a few weeks of assessing the App.

Hellenic Nature Shop

Very Satisfied!! Easy to install and easier to setup!!! Thank You for providing this great service!!!

BlueMarbel Collections

Really nice app and wamazing.asd uabu jujsgiudf ubiuba u agai ubuiba eo oubq3o uiboiqn jhnq0n ioqen.

Lingo Hunt

Just installed it. Looks really nice. Hope that it will help my store to convert well. Tnx for good work!

KraftaliciousDiva

I will be using this app for my Shopify store. I have not used it yet so I'm not certain of it's use but I'm sure I will not be disappointed.

Corescience Laboratories

I used this app for social proof i have not yet tested increase conversion but installation was pain free, Regards

October 9, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to write the review. We hope that our app will improve conversion on your store. Thank you and all the best.

Pretty Buyers India

This app is just awesome and does the work perfectly. I have been using the app since last 2 weeks. What I find interesting is the sale pop is driving more sale and it really build trust in customers.

October 8, 2020

This review has made our day. We are glad that you are happy with the performance of the app and we hope that it will will continue to boost your sales. Thank you so much for adding the review.

Gallentra

I am yet to use this app. But on the outside, it seems quite useful. I don't really know what to make of this

October 8, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use the app. We hope that our app will improve conversion and sales on your store and you will soon update your review. Thank you and good luck!