Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

KiingKreatiions

Unsure. Pushed to review before I can move forward into the app. I haven't even had a chance to use the app but can't do anything until I review it.

January 25, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to user our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you fully experienced the app on your store. In case you need any help you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form.

United brands SKW

Veeeeeeeeery good app, love how it works. Gives excellent feedback!! Very nice to have in the storee

Glow Away SKIN

Just started using this app, hoping to see increase of conversion. Will add a review if there are changes to the store from this app. I like the popups

Homelid

Good app, jai meme pa ecore essayé ;) c'est obligé de faire un commantaire avant d'utilisé l'app, merci beaucoup

Old Harbor Tea

It's a really nice app. very useful for user engagement. now just added to my shopping cart can't write much at this stage. but once we'll track data and functions we will again write a long review.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for adding our free app on your shop and writing a review. We hope that it will boost your sales. Although adding review is optional but we'll be looking forward to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-star with us.

Jurassic Studio

I just installed it, and i will try it for a while to see how it will work on my site. I like that it shows recent sales to boost conversions. I don't like the fact that i have to review it before trying it. I will update my review later if it don't warrant 5 stars.

January 19, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We hope that app will boos sales on your store and soon you'll share your experience of using our app on your store. All the best!

Batter that Matters

I have to review before using it. Here is my review. I will probably update once Implement the app on my site.

Wink Wrap

my sale has increased since the first time I used this app on my store, good thing of this app its free of use!

January 18, 2021

Glad to know that our free app is boosting your sales. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars with us. Thank you for the review.

ticketcase

Right now I am testing it! I will leave 5 stars after some time running it! If it is worth I won´t have any issue in adding the last star!

Aureadeal

awesome product i thoroughly enjoyed and got 3000 dollar worth of sales from this application itself highly recommended this application to all of you. last bit not least this application is free of cost.

January 14, 2021

That's a good review. We're glad that our free app is producing great results for you. We'd like to learn more from you on how we can make your experience 5-stars with us. All the best!