Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Our 1 Product

This app is extremely easy to set up and looks great on my store. Hoping it leads to some more conversion!

September 9, 2020

We appreciate the review and hopeful that our app will optimize conversion and bring sales on your store. Good luck!

Allietime

I like this app, it works perfectly great for me , recommend it this app............................

September 9, 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you very much.

WonderClaw

i really like this app! use it for everything helps both me and the costumers keep a track on orders and keep them interested.

September 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share the review and liking the app. We hope that our app will improve your conversion and increase sales. Good luck!

Social Sense

Easy to use. Places everything for you and you can customize colors and content to your brand or urgency message. Definitely works.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you liked the app and hope that it will help you improve sales on your store.

Oh So Fresh

This app is perfect, the set up was easy and fast, and the app installed without any coding needed by us. See it in action https://ohsofresh.co.uk/

September 8, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. If you need any assistance, you can connect with our support team via in-app contact form.

All East Bazar

i am from india...iss ko use kar ke muje kafi pasad aaya me bohut kush hu ki ...........................

Bartender On Duty

Apenas voy a empezar a usarla le pongo 5 estrellas porque tiene buena recomendación , vamos a ver que tal

Discount Shope

nice app beautiful features I am really excited to see the positive impact on my store and I would definitely recommend it.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share this awesome review. We are hopeful that it will bring positive changes on your store.

ColibriShop

i still need time, but the beginning it-s good,I am really excited to explore it entirely.Ty for this.

DinoCookie™

good, i like the app. However, sometimes the sales pop up do not display and i am not sure what to do in this case