Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

BlueGrip

Easy to set up and works fantastically. Im so proud that I found this gergious app. I got like instant results.

XDealer.es

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjooooooooo

Ma-DemoiZelle

Hi,
My friend suggest me to use this application so, I think it could be hepful thanks for your work.

GucciMaroc

is a good app to bost sale by notification..........................................................

Jonathan32

Great App really works and i cant wait to learn more about it, if anyone wants to help troweryj.32@gmail.com

UniquEarring

I just started but it seems great. First of all, i like it because its free and im begginer in online shooping.

ThePinkGoatStore

good easy to use i would highly recommend for anyone looking to get into expanding their online business

EccentricGardenandDecor

I added this app to boost sales once I get one. Just sarted my online business a few weeks ago. I think this is a good idea. So we shall see.

Dog Merch And Toys

goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob goodjob

Tensefashion.com

it is very helpful. I think it is a very good tool to create more money and more sales. so thank you.