Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Elliott May

Easy to use, straight forward, I like the clear instructions, the examples and the actual pop ups themselves.

December 9, 2020

Thank you for adding this amazing review. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars with us.

VIO LifeStyle Collections

I think this is what I needed most thank you this can be free for me to get started thank u thank u very much!

December 7, 2020

You're so welcome to the Sales Pop. We hope it will help you boost sales. Thank you for the amazing review.

Loja OfertaTec

Melhor aplicativo de escassez grátis, só acho que deveria ter mais opções de customização, mais tags e estilos

Zion Isaiah Co

Pretty good not the most user friendly. Pretty good not the most user friendly. Pretty good not the most user friendly.

December 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're continuously working to further improve the app and we hope to make your experience 5-star for our free app. All the best!

Loja Owen

show de bola esse aplicativo, curti demais viu puta que pariu, o trem funciona de acordo mesmo viu, bão dms

ASTROLIGHT

Great app but sometimes settings changes don't display right on time, don't know what to do in that case

AllTrendsChile

Muy buena aplicación, me ha servido mucho y estoy muy contento. Muchas gracias por esta herramienta gratuita.

V&Z fashion style shop

Recommended by a friend, I think it’s good good good good good good good good good good good good good

December 1, 2020

Glad that our app is recommended by a friend of yours. We'd like to learn more from you to make your experience 5-star with us. Thank you and all the best!

Mainstay Mothers

I've already installed this and it's easy, I believe this is very useful. The instruction is clear and easy to follow by anyone.

BOOBA CLOTHING

its´s fine , and free , it run correctly , have a lot of options instead it's free , I'm just trying .

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish you luck for lot of sales to come via our app.