Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Ici & Là

How can I review anything else than a 5 star rating. This app, for free broughts life to your wesite, engages your clients. As my sales are increasing, the app becames more and more accurate and efficient, as you can filter the sale notifications by collection, meaning by niche. It's pretty mint.

X Trendy Store

Extra Massage

Great App so far! I have beenusing it over 2 weeks now and have gotten some pretty good results, will be looking forward to seeing more

Shopywonder

it helped me a lot and I will recommend it to all friends, make my work easier than before.

Chain Clothing

J'utilise cette application pour m'aider a ramener du monde sur ma boutique et ca fonctionne ! c'est gratuit en plus

Lamari

Muy buena, espero tener excelentes conversiones. Configuración muy sencilla y fácil de entender gracias

joysfits

primetopstore

Nice and helpful app to create awareness of other products on the store. By seeing it pop up creates a call to action. I like the different options how it reflects and choices how you will show it on the screen. You can locate where and how it pops up. I would suggest this to new online store creators. Don't miss to check this out. Helpful and a good feature to your online store. Hope there are other apps in line with this. Feel free to use this app.

Cats Life R Us

Great app! Now we can have social proof on our sites so that incoming customers are comfortable ordering.

GlowySkin

i used this to help me and because i like to i hope it will help me with some things and make my job easier..