Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

PURPOSE INDUSTRIES

Really good app. It really brings more character to my site and makes more people want to order. 10/10 would recommend.

The MuslimMoon

The app is free and so easy to use. How can you go wrong?! I have tried several other apps that are confusing and poorly made. This is the one.

porclynndoll

i love this app ....it was so helpful and easy to use. instructions are perfect!!! grreat job i highly reccomend. to anyone looking to grow sales .

Modemeter Stoffmarkt

Does what it was supposed to do. Nice little app that displays decently the current sales. Works fine- and the best- its free. Other apps you pay for don't do any better.

Karten-Bude.de

Very nice Pop-ups with customizable delays in between. Looks professional - would recommend. Thank you!

Agassi's favorites

It’s a great app.We use it for stock countdown and sales notification.We really like it.Add it to your store,you will not regret it.

Miss Thang Cosmetics

hopefully this app will influence shoppers to make a purchase so i can generate more revenue and make more sales.

JobMakeup

I use this app to help me in my sales process and stuff like that
and to influence the visitors on my website to buy the product

July 17, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to review us. We hope that our app will help you improve conversion and boost your sales. Thank you and good luck!

Mizales

i like the App

July 17, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review our app and rating us 5-star. We hope that our app will bring positive change on your store and improve your sales for free. Good luck!

Gadgetsbestsellers

ITS REALLY FAST AND I LOVE HOW THE SYSTEM GOES
Will get more item soon and more definitely will introduce this .

July 17, 2020

Thank you for your review and liking the app. We hope it will help you improve your conversion.