Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

THE GO STUFF

best app ever. sales pop up is very important to create extra trust in customers and generate revenue.

JephEd Sporting Goods Boutique

This App Has Increased my sales by 100%. I highly recommend it to all of my friends and families. I also got a lot of responses from my costumers.

#isnice

Bin noch am testen, für den Moment aber alles gut. Bin mir aber sicher das passt! Gerne wieder! Freue mich!

Facundo Milagros

Love the app, great results. It helps a lot increasing conversions in my website , definitely will recommend.

Digify Devices

Good app! I am just trying it out and looking for different options how can I use it. Hopefully it is helpful!

JD SOCCER

Lourd bonne application pour booster ses ventes , un vrai régal A AVOIR ABSOLUMENT SI VOUS SOUHAITEZ PROGRESSER

JAMES BEOS™

The app is truly amazing. First day using it in our Store with jamesbeos.com amazing results. Many thanks

Boho Ways

I WILL START USING IT TODAY, HOPE IS OF A LOT OF HELP.
A FRIEND OF MINE RECOMMENDED IT TO ME, HE SAID IT DOES WONDERS.
I HOPE TO GET ALL THE ADVANTAGES THAT MY FRIEND GOT ON HIS WEBSITE.

CitizenT

I downloaded this app for social proof a few weeks ago. It works great on the site - looks good too.

Skinectic

Great app . i hope it keeps doing what it has been. This is good for all shopify stores trying to boost there sales .