Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

X Trendy Store

Extra Massage

Great App so far! I have beenusing it over 2 weeks now and have gotten some pretty good results, will be looking forward to seeing more

Shopywonder

it helped me a lot and I will recommend it to all friends, make my work easier than before.

Chain Clothing

J'utilise cette application pour m'aider a ramener du monde sur ma boutique et ca fonctionne ! c'est gratuit en plus

Lamari

Muy buena, espero tener excelentes conversiones. Configuración muy sencilla y fácil de entender gracias

primetopstore

Nice and helpful app to create awareness of other products on the store. By seeing it pop up creates a call to action. I like the different options how it reflects and choices how you will show it on the screen. You can locate where and how it pops up. I would suggest this to new online store creators. Don't miss to check this out. Helpful and a good feature to your online store. Hope there are other apps in line with this. Feel free to use this app.

Cats Life R Us

Great app! Now we can have social proof on our sites so that incoming customers are comfortable ordering.

GlowySkin

i used this to help me and because i like to i hope it will help me with some things and make my job easier..

Mad Fly Essentials

Good App, it's awesome and helps you out a lot. Good App. It helps you out a lot and helps speed things up!

The Fox Boss

just started using it, still long way to go for me here. Hope it works out till the end. Thank you!!