Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

911 - 920 of 2092 reviews

HealthMeasure

Very useful plugin. No free app like this in nowhere. Thank you so much cause it helps my website to sell.

May 4, 2020

We are glad that you liked the app and it is helping you to sell more on your store. Thank you so much for the review.

Primary Gym Equipment

Cool app for increase sales in shop. I like it very much. increase 5 % of sales this time. thinks that it will be more

May 4, 2020

Its awesome that you're happy for the results and and hoping for more sales. We wish you better conversion and thank you for the review.

L&W Jewellery

Hier ist eine gute App um socialproof zu bekommen. Alles kostenlos und einfache erklärt. Eine sehr nice App.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for the review and appreciating the app.

The Gem Cutter

Cool app. It's awesome that it is actually FREE !!! Thank you very much guys ! Keep up the good work. All the best

May 4, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, we work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Conception santé

excellente easy going fast thank you very much free plan ...............................................

May 4, 2020

We are happy that you liked the app and enjoying the free plan. Thank you so much for the review.

FysioSlim™

i used this app and im glad i did its amazing to use and help me get new customers everyday, thank you

Emerald Beauty & Spa

Already few months since installed it. It give more trust to customers and the sales are almost double than before. Thank you !

Life Shovel

amazing app amazing app amazing app amazing app amazing app amazing app amazing app amazing app amazing app

Bombshell Bay Swimwear

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I've seen a huge jump in sales. People definitely get fomo when they see the ads up pop so I would 100% recommend

IDARA Online Store

I have heard good things about this app, I just installed it on my shopify website. I can't wait to experience them too. fingers crossed.