Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

24/7 WITH JESUS

I have not tried it yet. Just installed it and will see what it does. I am just writing this email as I cant do anything unless I leave a review, that is weird isn't it??
And the problem is that I need to write 100 word :)

Ddedeporte

Me encanta! es una aplicacion que recomiendo al cien por cien, a parte de ayudarte a realizar tu trabajo con mas facilidad...

getmoonlamp.com

good and easy to use. but takes a little tweaking to. I wish it came ready out when you download it right way.

Kiorra Jewels

App is working perfectly fine! Easy few clicks setup. Recommended for customer urgency! Thank you!!!

bienpets

I use this app to help me do business. I really like how it does notify me. It would be nice if it did help to make my first sale.

Player 1 Store

Muito bom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CasesWarehouse

Love the app, very awesome to get sales and people actually click on in , the real social proof of th website

Mello Shopping

App is great, I used it on my first online Shopify store and it has not disappointed me. I will use it for future stores as well.

Dinosaur Deals

Great app if you are looking to boost your conversion rates. Sales popup is definitely something you need to test out.

sheepmen

I used the app better than i ever see it , good for you and you can try it and i hope we can show the next time good job