Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

ECO CARE

rtw54ytwrfghyw6ueh w45ywhw56 6uy6uetyue w6uyje67i467ij 6uwyjetyu 5uw5yjetyu 7iueyjeui e76yiu67uity 7 ie67jetij

April 15, 2020

This review alone has made our day! ;)

Necessary AirPod Accessories

Pretty good app and its free. Awesome pop ups at home pages it shows your products are actually selling, thanks.

April 14, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts. Thanks for your trust and input, we're thankful for amazing users like you.

Rx-Lumina

good i like it i like the fact that it is free ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,free.............................................................................................................................................free!!!!!!!!!

April 14, 2020

We are so grateful for your words. thank you for sharing your review with us and the community.

GacessoriesCustom

Exceptional application. I noticed a considerable increase after the installation. happy to use. I recommend

April 14, 2020

We're happy that you got considerable increase in sales with the help of our free app. Thank you so much for recommending the app.

B Xtra Boutique

using your app gave my store the first sale since December 2019!!
Thank you for the help. a lot of traffic with the pop up to encourage sales!!

April 14, 2020

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that the app is able to help you get sales. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know

ELION PARIS™

Cool thank you very much for this app because to help me to rise my sales. Thank you i'ts a good app.

April 14, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Changer ma vie

well juste started but looks like it does the job, let s see if the promise meet the expectations ;)

April 13, 2020

We appreciate you took time to write the review and hopeful to meet your expectations. In case you need any help, you can connect with our support team from within the app.

We also encourage you to update your review/rating once you have experienced it on your store.

thenewblender

i was looking for a good apk and i found this application very helpful. i suggested to install it as soon as possible.

April 13, 2020

We are happy that you found our app very helpful and also recommended it to new users. Thank you!

TRAINE Hyperblade

Is a very good app that i always looking for!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing the review. We're glad that you found what you wanted. Lets us know if you need any assistance.

broyalwigs

I've been looking for an app that would give me this type of display for customers. I think it is a very good app to have.

April 13, 2020

We're happy that our app can help you achieve your goals. Thank you so much for writing the wonderful review.