Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

No Eye Strain Glasses

I Am Naturelle

this is a great app, i love it. its doing exactly what i needed and much more. thank you for the app.

Ivismile Original

fantasticccccccccccccccccccccccc very incredibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Roxana White

Very good! This app is great. Its everything i ever wanted and more. I can't say enough about it that's for sure.

Geer Klever

Good app, estoy usando en muy util para marketing y conseguir nuevos clientes, espero usandola por mucho tiempo.

Homeika

excellent app. certainly boosts the sales. i have used it on 2 projects already. Social proofs are appearing normally and giving good results till now. thanks for making it free of cost.

Dispenser Adventure ™

love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it

Pets-mate Care

Thank you for accepting my constructive feedback! I had installed it way back and had not enabled the sales pop till today that now it has upgraded to a newer version and offer beautiful sales pop. A great alternative to other sale pop apps out there and I truly appreciate it that you've provided it for FREE! I hope Shopify keep you here as long as I stay on Shopify, hahah! Very helpful to merchants. Thank you for promptly addressing my concerns. -

Loja Amounts

Gostei muito atende todas minha exigências aplicativo muito simples de trabalha, e o melhor que é grátis!

Meejas

its the first time to use such kind of app!many friends recommoned me this one,really good app,help me a lot