Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Comfy Life

It sometimes doesn't work and it's slow. I was using it since last month and now I noticed that it doesn't show for some products.

maceton.com.mx

Me gusto lo fácil que resulto instalarla y configurarla. Sin embargo, en ocasiones no se muestran de manera correcta los pop up en mi página.

albussevruspotter.com

best free app and good helpline service..............................................................................

dottedzebra.us

gghhdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

May 5, 2021

AllStar Fitness Ltd.

I'm yet to see how it works because there no results yet but am looking forward to seeing what the results are before I decide

May 4, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope that it will perform well on the store and help you achieve your goals.

Luxury Lashes N More

thanks i will give it a try to see if i like it hopefully it helps improve sales ans gain more customers

April 29, 2021

We saw that app is working just fine on your store and hopefully helping in boosting sales. We encourage you to add review when you have fully experienced our free app on your store.

Classy & Crafty Blanks LLC

I just downloaded it, but can't wait to see how it benefits my business. My goal is to engage with my customers to bring in sales.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. We hope that app will perform well on your store and help you achieve your goals. We encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the benefits of the app.
All the best!

Holograma Store

Vou testar, parece ser bom, espero ter bastante conversões com essa estratégia para alcançar clientes.

April 2, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to remove it and add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. All the best!

Gold Armoire Beauty

I haven't has a chance to use the app yet but I will come back with a thorough review once up and running!

March 22, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We request you to remove it and add later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. Our support team is also available for assistance, just in case. All the best!

Lady B Sportswear

Just installed the app. Didn't get a chance to test it yet. Will update the review once I see how it works.

March 8, 2021

Adding review is optional to user our free app and we have also mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will improve conversion and generate sales for you. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13