Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Shopirsph

this is app is good nothing else good and good and amazing always good this is app is good nothing else good and good and amazing always good

November 26, 2020

Thank you for adding the honest review. Good luck for more sales.

Doggiesrty

la verdad es que la app es muy buena porque te ayuda a usar social proof aunque le di 4 estrellas jaa

Luxxe Exotics Virgin Hair

The app seems to be nice. I haven't quite figured out how to use it; however, I believe that it will be an awesome tool in the future!

JouDeal

efgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfg hjfuiohsefiueshjfuiesjhfiouesjfiosejfiopsejfoiesjfoiusephfseouipfhjsesss

little junior co

Great, this app is very simple to use. design suits most websites and its free. very happy with the outcome

November 24, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words and liking the app. We hope that it will optimize conversion on your store. Good luck!

Teté Plata

Todavía no puedo opinar a fondo pero con lo que he visto en descripción de la app y su configuración me parece muy adecuada, interesante para incentivar las ventas y fácil de configurar.

U'SKIN

Sales Pop Up doesn't appear on my store after settings have been done.
Hopefully I'll be able to find a quick solution otherwise I'll disable the app.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your words. We saw that pop ups are appearing on your store according to settings. We'd love to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars.

BLM on me

This app is cool! It helps my business a lot. Will recommend it to others. Thank you very much. Let's use

November 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing this great review and recommending the app. We'll be glad to learn more to make your experience 5-star with us. All the best!

Cosmo Herbal

awesome! this is very easy to use and I really recommend to anyone who wants reviews for their website, good application, I installed it and it's useful and I lied it, it's easily installed and help me to get a review, this is really a good app to sale our product and increases the sales.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your words with us and the community. We hope our app will perform will on your store. God luck.

Pips Treats

Just installed. So far so good. I wish the sales pop allowed you to remove the customers name though.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing the feedback. Yes you can remove the customer name variable and use the word like 'Someone' to replace that. If you need help, connect with our support team and they'll be glad to assist. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50