Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

PS Store Loja

VOU COMEÇAR A USAR HOJE MAS CREIO QUE VOU GOSTAR POIS FIZ UMA PESQUISA SOBRE O APP .ASSIM QUE TIVER MAIS DETALHES SOBRE ENTRA AQUI NOVANTE .

LoveMyPets

The idea of the app is very good, I recommend it for new shopify users who would like to gain more sale .

August 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing your input here and recommending the app to the community. Good luck for more sales.

NEOCO Tools

START USING JUST NOW.DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT'S GOOD OR NOT.BUT IT NEED ME WRITE DOWN 100 CHARECTERS AT LEAST.SO I DID IT.

ZUSIC

Best of all its free for use. I just installed it and hope that it will help me convert more sales for my store

August 5, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. We hope it will bring positive change on your store.

DLstars

dommage on peut pas choisir la langue de l'application du coup on peut pas profiter de toutes les options de manière optimal " pour les français"

My Sweetie Purr

Nice and free! Easy for beginners to improve your store social proof.
Also very useful the free stock countdown.

Grupo STC

I've been using this app for almost a week and already helped me to increase my sells. thanks a lot. Would be nice if the clock functions works for each product or have a possibility to set more then one clock, maybe 3 different timers.

August 4, 2020

We appreciate you sharing your review and the feedback. We do have plan for multiple timers in our development pipeline. We hope that soon you'll be able to enjoy it with desired features. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

vendach

So far so good. I am going to take it for a run and then I will do a final review. I haven't test its full potential yet .

August 3, 2020

Thank you for the review. We hope our app will boost your sales and you'll update your review to reflect your true experience. Good luck

Pijouletta

I am excited to see its effect on my new web store, hopefully it will work and increase Pijouletta's credibility and customers' confidence

Fab Boutique & Etc

Love the app. I definitely hopes it drives more sales and hope my customers love it. My only issue is one of my photos show as Coming soon, instead of the actually photo. Submitted a help ticket for the issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43