Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Ibikemirrors

Fantastic, just what I needed, easy to setup and adjust, much safer than without one like this. I had to look back when I needed to turn, now I just need to peek at the mirror to make sure when it’s safe to turn, much much safer!

Exclusive Method

GREAT App it helped me increase my sales by a lot. This app is totally 100% worth the download plus its free.

ModernTech2.0

Amazing app, its free and very easy to install. i highly recommend. so far so good, it help me to drive more customers

Consistency

So far so good. Easy integration with mobile and work website on desktop. I haven't cracked it open entirely but so far its working well.

THE GO STUFF

best app ever. sales pop up is very important to create extra trust in customers and generate revenue.

JephEd Sporting Goods Boutique

This App Has Increased my sales by 100%. I highly recommend it to all of my friends and families. I also got a lot of responses from my costumers.

#isnice

Bin noch am testen, für den Moment aber alles gut. Bin mir aber sicher das passt! Gerne wieder! Freue mich!

Facundo Milagros

Love the app, great results. It helps a lot increasing conversions in my website , definitely will recommend.

Digify Devices

Good app! I am just trying it out and looking for different options how can I use it. Hopefully it is helpful!

Salty Sandals

great app love it and east to set up. dont like that you need to use 100 characters to leave a review

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95