Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 80% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de enero de 2024

Sales Pop up has been a lifesaver for my brand! It builds trust and shows the value of your product. I used them for 2 years and now back to using them again after re opening my store. 10/10! Also...the customer support is TOP NOTCH! They are so kind!

BIOCURLZ
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
10 de diciembre de 2023

I’ve been using this app for over a year and the free application is just as good with tech support and helping you start off. I personally love it and has become an essential part of my business

LaRaina Beauty
Reino Unido
22 de noviembre de 2023

Works great, converts well. Arya in support was very helpful! I had notifications turned off for one product during testing, and she was able to bring in the purchases for that product when I couldn't find them. Fast an painless

the geeky bobbin
Canadá
18 de enero de 2024

I love the app and staff on customer service, very professional and nice. I highly recommend them on Shopify Platform.

Luxurious Rugs
5 meses usando la aplicación
26 de enero de 2024

Very fast customer service when you need it.

Fire Retardant Shirts.com
6 de diciembre de 2023

Great app! Painlessly and seamlessly works to promote stuff in your shop with effective widgets (and at POS and in cart) to push sales forward while you concentrate on other stuff. It's like having a helpful wizard working constantly behind the scenes all across your website.

I Heart Guts
3 meses usando la aplicación
5 de enero de 2024

Arya's assistance proved invaluable yet again; her continued support was not only exceptional but truly amazing! Her guidance has primed me, and I feel fully prepared to delve into the realm of setting up my store. I cannot emphasize enough the sheer brilliance of the customer service received; it unquestionably deserves a stellar rating of 5 out of 5. Moreover, the application's seamless functionality has significantly contributed to my eagerness to embark on this entrepreneurial journey.

Gleeam
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
24 de enero de 2024

Good app that helps generate more sales. 24/7 support is nice. Recommended.

Good Gadget Store
6 meses usando la aplicación
25 de diciembre de 2023

Wow! I have never seen a wonderful, excited support from the team. Really they care about the customer. I am so happy found this platform very interesting. Highly recommend team has awesome features to grow your business. Thanks, would love join again and again. Specially thanks to Luis one of the customer support team. Have a good time everyone .

Best Buying Online
2 días usando la aplicación
13 de enero de 2024

i really had great experience as they help me set up everything for me. i/m so excited with this app. thank you very much.

Smart Kitchen Essential