Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 janvier 2024

Sales Pop up has been a lifesaver for my brand! It builds trust and shows the value of your product. I used them for 2 years and now back to using them again after re opening my store. 10/10! Also...the customer support is TOP NOTCH! They are so kind!

BIOCURLZ
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
10 décembre 2023

I’ve been using this app for over a year and the free application is just as good with tech support and helping you start off. I personally love it and has become an essential part of my business

LaRaina Beauty
Royaume-Uni
22 novembre 2023

Works great, converts well. Arya in support was very helpful! I had notifications turned off for one product during testing, and she was able to bring in the purchases for that product when I couldn't find them. Fast an painless

the geeky bobbin
18 janvier 2024

I love the app and staff on customer service, very professional and nice. I highly recommend them on Shopify Platform.

Luxurious Rugs
Australie
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 janvier 2024

Very fast customer service when you need it.

Fire Retardant Shirts.com
6 décembre 2023

Great app! Painlessly and seamlessly works to promote stuff in your shop with effective widgets (and at POS and in cart) to push sales forward while you concentrate on other stuff. It's like having a helpful wizard working constantly behind the scenes all across your website.

I Heart Guts
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 janvier 2024

Arya's assistance proved invaluable yet again; her continued support was not only exceptional but truly amazing! Her guidance has primed me, and I feel fully prepared to delve into the realm of setting up my store. I cannot emphasize enough the sheer brilliance of the customer service received; it unquestionably deserves a stellar rating of 5 out of 5. Moreover, the application's seamless functionality has significantly contributed to my eagerness to embark on this entrepreneurial journey.

Gleeam
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 janvier 2024

Good app that helps generate more sales. 24/7 support is nice. Recommended.

Good Gadget Store
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 décembre 2023

Wow! I have never seen a wonderful, excited support from the team. Really they care about the customer. I am so happy found this platform very interesting. Highly recommend team has awesome features to grow your business. Thanks, would love join again and again. Specially thanks to Luis one of the customer support team. Have a good time everyone .

Best Buying Online
Australie
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 janvier 2024

i really had great experience as they help me set up everything for me. i/m so excited with this app. thank you very much.

Smart Kitchen Essential