Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 novembre 2020

Hope to continue to love this app! I’m reviewing it now in hopes it actually starts working. I like that you can customize the colors

J. Lee Boutique
Modifié le 7 novembre 2020

Muy buena recomendada 100% Me ayuda muchisimo con las ventas en mi pagina web de ropa, la recomiendo mucho la uso hace dias y lo mejor esque es gratuita! Espero puedan crecer mucho!

Reu Peru
Pérou
Care Cart a répondu 22 juillet 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending our app. We are glad that it boosted your sales for free ;)

10 juillet 2019

instalada, vomos a provar el factor psicologico que puesde tener en los clientes, vamos a ver como gira con las ventas y como se comporta la App

Cafe Barocco Chile
Chili
29 novembre 2019

The app works well and is easy to setup. From time to time their were small issues like pop-ups stopped working for short periods of times, but were fairly easy yo troubleshoot.

HDLV-USA
Modifié le 30 décembre 2019

I'm just installed this app to see if I can Improves my sales so far looks great. After I couple weeks Ill see if its the right tool to my store ,Thanks

RubAllis
21 août 2021

Good app. helped generate some revenue for our store. definitely recommend for businesses trying to encourage more sales,

Tremaire
Royaume-Uni
4 août 2021

I used this app to help me convert more traffic into sales. I am in the beginning stages of use, but I believe it will help.

Ancient Baby Brand
Modifié le 11 août 2021

We are using this app because of its simplicity and ease to use. And the support team is awesome they always ready to help.

OzoKart
Inde
Modifié le 21 février 2020

works just as it should. very easy to set up. pop ups can be controled by time which i really like. x

Signature Homewares
Royaume-Uni
9 mars 2022

knkk j klk kl k kl klkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

PinpointMart