Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 juin 2021

Good. But sometimes it stops working! AS of now I am using it again. Had to install and reinstall the same

THE FIGHT LABEL
Inde
3 décembre 2019

werkt goed en makkelijk te installeren is zeker een aanrader ben alleen nog even in afwachting of mij verkopen er daadwerkelijk mee stijgen

StikHipp
Pays-Bas
1 décembre 2020

I've already installed this and it's easy, I believe this is very useful. The instruction is clear and easy to follow by anyone.

Mainstay Mothers
Philippines
18 janvier 2021

my sale has increased since the first time I used this app on my store, good thing of this app its free of use!

Wink Wrap
Philippines
Care Cart a répondu 18 janvier 2021

Glad to know that our free app is boosting your sales. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars with us. Thank you for the review.

15 janvier 2022

Great Customer service , I had an issue with one of my icons not being positioned properly and Arya fixed it immediately and made sure she was available unitil all my issues weere solved !

AdetoyinsPalace
16 décembre 2020

Does what its supposed to do. I only use the sales pop up feature. I recommend this to anyone wanting to have popups appear on their site for sales that are made.

Echo Four Sierra
Care Cart a répondu 17 décembre 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. We'd like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-star with us.

27 octobre 2020

buona app facile da capire, veloce e con molte impostazioni da poter personalizzare, consiglio per migliorare il sito

HUB
Italie
Care Cart a répondu 27 octobre 2020

We are thankful for your great review. All the best.

3 janvier 2020

i used the app for every long time and have a experience for review
need can change language and TIME "this time ago no is cool" not for portugues
è bom da hora criativo simples e pratico mas nao tem em portugues então quando da pop aparece "7 h ago" e aparece Brazil e nao Brasil ou seja é melhor apagar e nao aparecer isso "Tempo de compra" mas da para usar tranquilo

BananaCheap
Brésil
Modifié le 16 octobre 2019

je pense que ça reste des applications trés utile pour les ecommerces du coup ces sympa qu'il est l'option gratuite donc je recommande.

kiricout
Sénégal
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2020

It’s ok so far . I guess to market the traffic to your store. Help with some creativity on the website when potentially customers click on.

Staci Tu Kloset
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Care Cart a répondu 6 avril 2020

Thank you for taking time to share the review. Our support manager will connect with you in order to assist you for your query.