Sales Pop up Conversion Pro , 4 455 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 80% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
10 de dezembro de 2023

I’ve been using this app for over a year and the free application is just as good with tech support and helping you start off. I personally love it and has become an essential part of my business

LaRaina Beauty
Reino Unido
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
11 de março de 2024

Great support, can't wait to see what comes from it. Everything is easy to understand and works the way it should. Happy so far.

Fleek Babies
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 14 de março de 2024

Thanks a lot for your feedback. 😇

5 de janeiro de 2024

Arya's assistance proved invaluable yet again; her continued support was not only exceptional but truly amazing! Her guidance has primed me, and I feel fully prepared to delve into the realm of setting up my store. I cannot emphasize enough the sheer brilliance of the customer service received; it unquestionably deserves a stellar rating of 5 out of 5. Moreover, the application's seamless functionality has significantly contributed to my eagerness to embark on this entrepreneurial journey.

Gleeam
About 1 month usando a aplicação
13 de janeiro de 2024

i really had great experience as they help me set up everything for me. i/m so excited with this app. thank you very much.

Smart Kitchen Essential
Canadá
11 days usando a aplicação
17 de maio de 2024

so far so good, good app and great live chat to help

MILK & WATER USA
2 days usando a aplicação
15 de janeiro de 2024

Please do not change a thing about this app...

My Islamic Journey
12 days usando a aplicação
31 de janeiro de 2024

Great experience so far. Very helpful support.

Brodbeck Ironworks
22 days usando a aplicação
1 de janeiro de 2024

I spoke with Sam who helped me extremely fast and was super helpful. I had a great experience!

CosyCradle
Austrália
About 2 months usando a aplicação
16 de janeiro de 2024

Sales Pop up conversion has various aspects that help boost your conversion and the app is very user-friendly. Their customer service was also top-notch -- they went above and beyond my expectations... Highly recommend!

PANALOVE
3 days usando a aplicação
16 de fevereiro de 2024

Customer Service is great. They answer super fast. In my case, as my webpage is in Mexico I asked to change some words for spanish and they did it super well.

Master Holder