Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

korean-obsession

nice appppppp okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk working goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

EVUM

I liked the app, importantly the fact that it is free of cost and helped me bring out social proof .

October 21, 2020

We appreciate that you liked the app and the functionality it provided to you. We hope that it will improve conversion on your shop.

maison mo

excelente plataforma se puede hacer todo lo que quieres aunque te obligan a escribir reseñas, de igual forma vale la pena

October 20, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. We are thankful for writing great words about the app. All the best!

perfect sanitize

I am using this app it help to do a lot and also help me to improve my sales there is a lot of option I really like it.

October 19, 2020

We are happy that the app id performing well on your store and improving your sales. Thank you for liking the app and writing the review.

Permannt

quantity works great, the timer doesn't show up tho.
I've tried multiple variants of attempting to make it pop-up but nothing.
[UPDATE] The gents were quite fast to fix it. thanks

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the review. We apologize that you tried but couldn't show the timer. Our support manager will contact you to guide you on how you can show the timer. You may also contact us using in-app contact form.

Artesano Sustentable

Estoy por probar la aplicaci{on, creo que estas preguntas deberían de aparecer una vez pueda probare, pero tiene buenas referencias.

GymSpirit

Ich denke diese App kann mir wirklich weiterhelfen! habe ein bisschen bei der Einrichtung gebraucht aber soweit bin ich zufriednen!

IndyBetter.com

nice and easy to use anyone can use it and increase your sales but you have minimum customization in this App but It is free so no complain

October 12, 2020

Thank you for the review. As a free app we have tons of customization options that are even premium in other paid apps. We're glad that it does the job for you and helping in increasing sales. We hope you'll update it soon with recent experience after using it on store.

Lines.decor.shop

nice app to use and simple dashboard and interface .. i am trying right now to make my total review :D

October 12, 2020

Appreciate your kind words. Thank you very much!

Head To Bows Boutique Ltd

gret app really works well you can really target your audience they can then choose between what they want customer loves this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47