Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Marry Mary Dispensary

Great! Really god app. I love it so much. It makes my shopify store 100 times better. Don't know what I'd do without it!

STALIDS

I use this app to help drive traffic to my site. I just started using it, so I'm not quite sure how well it works yet, but the layout is very nice.

JZLux

I love this app. You get more orders than ever with this app it drives customers to purchase from you.

LED Smart Pods

This is the way to go for sure. I was using another popup app which continually crashes after 2-3 months of use AND I was paying $20/month for it. In addition, the app I was paying for (I wont mention the name) did not show an image of the product. This app is WAY better.

The Starry Night Light Official

This app is extremely helpful for giving customers that last push into purchasing. The sales proof is extremely helpful for legitimacy and has helped me gain additional sales across all my stores. HIGHLY recommend for any new store or dropshipping stores in general.

MXLDAKI

Great app! Very easy to use, navigate and most importantly it is free so you dont have to pay anything extra.

Pop! Zone

Perfect app, Really good for my store and it is improving my sales, I would recommend to every store out there since it is free and free to try too

Mackinze

The Best Thing ever I seen on website promotions, it helps boost sales, and make confident buyer to purchase from store.

Subtly Southern, LLC.

This app is easy to navigate and does exactly what we need! We love the pop up themes and the stock notifications! What a great (and FREE) app to help boost conversion rates!

High Vibe Tunes

I have another store where I use this app and it has improved the conversion so I am very happy with it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 181 182