Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

minoxfit

very good u like a lot this apllication. i used too many times and its very useful. i recommend all to install it

April 9, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful 5-star review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

vantastico.eu

nice app i recommend ths app for all of you! easy to use ! easy to set all the infos that you need to show on your website

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Angler Tungsten Co

I really like the benefits of this app, truly does help to build trust with new customers. FREE is always great!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this amazing review.

Pinkie Pinky

very useful application but most important this application fully free. So for the starter can save a lot of money.

HeadUpGaming

Sehr gute App bis jetzt! Hoffe ich kann dadurch mehr Verkäufe erzielen. Einige Sachen werden jedoch nicht übernommen

April 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing the review and appreciating the app.

ottima-scelta-coffee-shop

good, very good app, is very easy and it's possible make all, my site now is very complete with this app

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for complimenting the app. If you need any assistance you can connect our support team.

Mac Setups

I just try this app, see what happen. Hope it will be good for our business. Thank for you free installing and using it.

April 8, 2020

We are grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing the review with us and the community.

Z Ljubeznijo

so far so good, looking forward to seeing it live very soon for my new store which I'm launching this week

April 8, 2020

We appreciate the review and wish you best luck for the new launch.

XercizEquip

Still trying to figure it out! Seems like it could work. will come back to update the review once done.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to write the review. Review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to update it once you have experienced the app.

If you need any assistance, please connect with our support team from within the app

Infu

Awesome, thank you guys! I can't believe this App is still free. Very useful for my website : THANK YOU

April 7, 2020

We are pleased that you found the app so useful for your store. We're grateful that you shared this amazing 5-star review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116