Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

The Living Tee

Just installed this app to my store. It was very easy to install and the pop-ups notifications look great.

La'Verne

I’m just starting on this app. Hopefully it goes great with my store. Because I really need to see happy buying customers that will come back.

NETSHOP 24/7

good for popbar thanks this app for my site is very simple for use not complicate, i request the implemented the sticker animation for view customers

May 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us awesome review with 5-stars. Product page visitors counter is already planned in our road map and will be available soon.

Ball 'n String

very high quality app easy to install and use. I am enjoying hopefully it increases conversion rates.

May 15, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with Shopify community. Thanks! Good luck for more sales.

Luceras

What a great social proof tool, really easy to setup and then it just works! Love it and absolutely recommend.

May 15, 2020

What a great 5-star review. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and recommending the app.

Valued Vintage Denim

very good app very easy to use, great for all people to generate sales i would hope everyone gets this

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Good luck for more sales.

Bite Me Bug Free

so far this seems easy and informative to the customer. thanks for providing it for free and seamless with Shopify

Air Ipods

no he probado todavia, tiene buena pinta, esperemos que no haya pagos escondidos o pagos trampa, pero la primera impresion es buena.

THE CLEAN BEAUTY.CO

just installed but really simple to use and to install, fabulous idea and really efficient as application. really great!

May 14, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Pet Nail Clippers - Petlovix

Best app ever. Good job on the creation of this application! Every seller should use this application!

May 14, 2020

This review has made our day. Our team will definitely be happy to read what your wrote. Thank you so much and good luck for more sales.