Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

Awoke Clothing Co.

Nice app! Sales Pop ups really make it look neat! I hope these guys continue to make such great Shopify apps for our stores!

Farmhouse Decor MTL

LOVE IT, just wished it showed more recent transactions. It only shows a top 5 but they arenmt the ones i want to show

shopienco

Its very nice application, its easy to use. I dont for future needs but so far so good i remmend thank you

ZWIFLTY

the best dude.......................................................................................................................................

DudesHouse Glass

This app is everything! I have absolutely nothing bad to say! Does everything I need it to and more. This app is amazing.

goodevibez

I really like using this app to help my store grow into a big better brand that catches people eyes

MAJ-O-Shoppe-PH

Super nice it helps myshop to increase more costumerbehsjsjsjsjjsjsnsnnssnksnsbsbbsbsbdbddndndjdjdjnjdjsj

REALKE

Very Helpful to boost my sales. Nice for this kind of store to increase more sales. We are lucky to have this kind of simple and attractive pop up.. Thanks much!

Starkmalls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+

Beat The Sheets

I used this app to increase my conversation and it did just that. I just wish they had my styles to chose from in regards to the design of the pop-up.