Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Ezelifeshop

i used this app and my sale generate gradually, before this I am stuck to generate traffic. Highly recommended

lookgorgeous.net

I just installed this app. And I'll give a review a little later.
But read other reviews and hope the app will be good

December 23, 2020

Adding review is optional to user our free app. We hope that soon you will update it to reflect your recent experience after using our app on your store. Good luck.

Jeeva Textile

Very good and free app. I like it. Very good and free app. I like it. But not optimized for other languages... You should review this..

December 23, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. Our app is UTF-8 compatible and optimized for all languages. All you need is to add the contents in your own language. You may also connect with our support if you need assistance to set it up.

truepetlove

VERY GOOD. USED IT FOR BETTER CONVERSIONES. EASY SETTING, NO PROBLEMS, I LIKE IT, EASY HANDLING HOPEFULLY BETTER RESULTS

Teeqlo

Best Sales Pop Up app! Really helping my business convert customers when they are browsing within my store.

Ameenroma Aromatics

good app Just installed and worked with ease
Better than other paying apps which has limits

Happy Shop Place

i used this aplication for month, it help me a lot to grow my sales, maybe double, get it today!!!!!

CurlyCurl

I am using this app to help me convert more sales. It has been easy to set up so far and I am looking forward to seeing how it works.

Modern Trendz Fashion

I use this app for my clients to see how productive my business is. Their confidence to shop online.

Bodyluv Singapore

i used this app and it really offers festive theme for the sales pop up for free.Really fantastic for free app! good app very recommended