Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Casimodo

very very goood app most practice for boutique
appreciate the fact that these free also I recomande 100%

Shop Gringo

Vou começar a testar assim que testar volto aqui falar do app se ele é bom se respondeu as minhas expectativas

Sheries place

it installed so thats good. you should let the user use the product first before having to write a 100 word review.hgu

LIXUS SHOP

THANKS, THIS LOOKS VERY HELPFUL. I AM STILL TRYING THE APP I WILL UPDATE MY REVIEW AFTER I TEST THE APP IN MY STORE.

Portaal

Sometimes i feel like it doesn't work but we'll see !! Except that this app is really good and easy to set up.

Andy Dar

I haven't used the app yet to see how it functions, but it's good to have it for free. let's see how it goes ..

Hair Flow Pro

I have not seen any results thus far. It's only been 1 day so I guess I'll see. I dont see it working on my mobile either.

Onegaim

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Roadtrip N Venture

I'm only giving this app "3" stars, as I haven't really had the chance to try it out. I can give a more honest and applicable review after a few weeks of use.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next