Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Alienkeys

The less I can say about this application is that it's perfect! Everything is working great, and most of all it's free !!!

June 10, 2020

Wow! Thanks for the awesome review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Good luck for more sales.

charleslalague

Ceci est une excellente application / outil pour augmenter vos ventes! Il est très facile à utiliser et vous aidera à définir les paramètres nécessaires.

June 9, 2020

We're pleased to see your feedback. Thank you so much for taking time to share this 5-star review. Good luck for more sales.

Soulan Apparel

So far I am really enjoying this app and I've noticed my customers really engage with the pop-ups. Easy to install and customize as well.

June 9, 2020

We are happy that you are enjoying the app and happy with the results s far. We hope it will improve your conversion rate too. Thank you so much for your great 5-star review.

Qualitypicks

This app works an absolute treat ,after implementation my shop finally performed greater than ever and i can finally grow with my business.thanks guys.I enjoyed the simplicity and easy usability to get my first steps into a new life

June 9, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful 5-star review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. It's quite pleasing that you're getting very good results from our free app and started growing your business.

We wish you good luck and more and more sales.

Prodajalna David

Great app for enhancing design of your store and boost sales. Really liked the way you could be creative by changing fonts and colours. Would reccommend.

June 9, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing the review with us and the community and also for recommending our app.

Helios Milano

great app, helped me a lot !
10x my profits and I can't be more happy and satisfied with this app as I am!

June 9, 2020

Wow! We're happy that your store is going fast with our app. Our team will be happy to read what you wrote. Thanks a lot for the awesome review.

Blacklivesmattermerch

this app is easy to install, the guide was very helpful! would highly recommend to anyone that's new or experienced in the E-Commerce world.

June 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your amazing 5-star review. Good luck for more sales.

Venus_Jewelery

i just installed the app and i did fall in love, it gives you the chance to customize evrething that is shows, incuding last names of customers.
a must have in your store because it works and s FREE!

June 8, 2020

Thanks for awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we're happy to hear that we hit the mark for you. Good luck for more sales.

Lets Jimat Store

really good this app. It help me for more customer. I love it very much. It use simple wsay to start

June 8, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

ZendoKart

Amazing! I used the app for helping me! i Hope it works very good. Thank you for being there! i hope for up sales! ........

June 8, 2020

This review has made our day with just 1 less star though ;) good luck for more sales.