Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Ideales Auto

i used this app to boost mz sales and it really worked very useful i can advice you to use it you won't regret it

Use Relógios

MUITO BOM Faça e Construa o Melhor e Mais Rápido Aplicativo. Crie seu Aplicativo Agora! É Fácil. 1,000,000 Apps Criado. Conquistar Novos Clientes. Types: Business App, Radio App, Restaurant App, Realtor App, Church App, Veterinary App.

Mina Wolf

zxcxzccxzxzcxczxczcxzxczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzxczxczxzcxzcxczxczxzccxxczxzcxczxczxzccxzxcvzcxzxczcxzxzcxczxcz

Loja Palarino

Ótimo aplicativo, recomendo muito. Me ajuda bastante nas vendas e incentiva os clientes indecisos na hora de confiar na loja.

DJDogsStore

i use this app to boost my protects and i thinking it well help me to do it if you want to get a boost so install this app i am a new user

TEENRA Shopper

i like this app, it really helps us me a lot. i already our all of friend to use this one. thank you so much

Velvet Design

It's the very best tool for popin'up sales. I really love using this App when I'm designing e-stores

fasiontw

It's very practical.Very practical, easy to operate and good results
Very practical, easy to operate and good results

Shop Cell Station

Very good job :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Awoke Clothing Co.

Nice app! Sales Pop ups really make it look neat! I hope these guys continue to make such great Shopify apps for our stores!