Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

XexPrime

Muito bom ta me ajudando bastante na minha loja, recomendo todos usarem,gratuito ainda por cima temos que aproveitar

Generation019

i used this app to help me haven't seen results yet nut i hope it makes me very happy so far it looks good though

Toolakidsclothing.com

this ap is amazing it really adds social proof and helps convert sales! this a must if you own an online store!

MindYourWrist

its a great up for boosting your sales. In my opinion, its really a must for every store to have this app if you really want to scale. Most customer wants social proofs of purchases.

Almost Due

Great app generated great sales, I was pleased with the volume it brought. In todays world we need as much volume as possible.

Newykek Shoes

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

O Místico

muito bom,aumenta o interesse dos visitantes,fazendo com que eles tenham mais confiança na loja,muito bom mesmo

DIY Peinture par Numéro

Super ! l'application est super simple d'utilisation.
Super ! l'application est super simple d'utilisation.

CHRGDMOBILE

this app has really helped us grow as a business, it integrated perfectly and we've never needed any tech support. thanks guys

Petsfasion

Wonderful free App you worth to have it. Wonderful free App you worth to have it. Wonderful free App you worth to have it.