Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Parrish Boutique

I use this app to help me for social proof and urgency. I use the sales pop up to show that other people have purchased from my store. I also use the stock countdown. I look forward to some more options for the store countdown but it services its purpose now. I also look forward to my next sale where I can use the countdown timer.

Bake and Decorate Co

I love this App. Every business should have this! The customer service team are helpful 24/7 if you have any questions. Must have!

SAFYSHOP

The app does what it says it will, has many functionalities, and it's FREE!
Great app, Best Support

Sinactiv™

App works well, notification bubbles are nice and quite a few settings available. This is my favorite free notification app.

kassia shop

J'attends de voir le résultat, vue que je débute sur Shopify, j'espère sincèrement que cela fonctionnera.

Smoking Future

Servizio clienti ottimo, non riuscivo ad impostare in maniera ottimale i pop up, ma in pochi secondi, contattando il servizio clienti, ho risolto, veramente veloci

Swife™

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire apparaitre un timer discret et beau, je ne peux que le recommandé ! En plus de ça le support est super, ils sont présents pour répondre a toutes vos questions.

Reflexico™

really great. it pushed my store super fast. thanks
the app was working fast and perfect... anytime again....

bynlonline

I enjoy it. Easy to manage, very helpful for potential customers. I really like. Gives a personal touch to your website.

deecrylics

great app, works very well with my store.I highly recommend it. It helps with conversion of sales for my store