Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

Row Row Baby

Great app! I was able to see an increase in conversion and total sales. I don't normally download apps like this, but theres a ton of value here!

April 28, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, we work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.

PartnersInCrime LA

Great app! Barely used it but looking forward to getting some great feedback from it and tons of sales hopefully.

April 28, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review. We wish you luck with more sales.

goldenandvintage

The amazing app works great without slowing down the speed of your pages, %100 recommended and I do appreciate your work for developing this app.

April 28, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. And, thanks for recommending the app.

Sprint Style

lovely app that can show your sells on the go. i am foreseeing my sells count to double. InshaAllah ..

April 28, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We hope it will boost your conversion INSHALLAH.

Aliyaly

Care Cart Support is amazing. they are ready to customize the app according to a client which increases its output.

April 28, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you for appreciating the team.

nedjartech

Good easy to use

April 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review.

Pimax Innovation, inc.

I downloaded this app to give other users confidence that my website.
Also, the design customization was perfect so I could match the theme of my store.

April 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We're glad that you could match it with your theme.

Kalakaar Indiaa

EASY TO USE AND FOUND IT VERY. ENGAGES CUSTOMERS TO PURCHASE. AND GIVES THEM CONFIDENCE ABOUT OUR WEBSITE

So Beautiful Wig

What you are looking for is the effect you want, and it is also free. It is worth recommending. Try it out first, and then install it on other stations.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us this review and recommending the app to others.

FITNESS LANKA

He arrived earlier than expected. It's exactly the one I asked for and you can do the exercises super well!

April 27, 2020

Thank for the review. We encourage you to update the review that reflect your experience of using the app on store. If you need any help, you can connect our support team from within the app.