Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Fashion Store India

Am using this app from last 6-7 months I never face any issue but right now this app showing popup of another websites and my all traffic was redirect to another websites/store, Worst app, never suggest anyone I lost so much traffice with that.

December 29, 2020

We are very sorry about your experience, we request you to share more information with us about this so our team can look into your account. We are willing to help you to start boosting sales again. You can connect with our support team at support@sales-pop.carecart.io

PinkyOffers - International

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP! I added it to my store and its decently DESTROYED my store! I need to create a new theme and start everything from 0!

November 16, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thousands of stores are using our app but we never had such a feedback. As we are willing to resolve it on your store, you are requested to reinstall and let us have it thoroughly checked with your help. We are sure that it can turn your 1-star experience to 5-stars one. Our support manager is also reaching out to you for further assistance.

royalniche

I installed this app and I hope that everything works properly. its seems interesting to have this featureres

November 3, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will bring lot of sales on your store. And we request you to delete the review and add it later to reflect your actual experience after using it.

The Pan Shop LLC

IT does not work!
Useless.
Just installed it and will remove it right away!
Not sure how to use my products, its not even show notifications on my website

August 31, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Since the app was uninstalled within few minutes after installation, so our team is unable to identify any issue, if exists. We want to make things right for you in order to help you improve conversion absolutely free, kindly reinstall and connect with our support team via email support@sales-pop.carecart.io to get you back to start boosting sales.

Les Tribés

App doesn't work. I had paused my store then re-opened it but the app doesn't show up and I decided to delete the app and re-install it and now I get a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" error. Oh, and all the orders that I had were all suddenly gone. So now I need to get "orders first" for the app to work. Tried to re-install again and it didn't work.

August 15, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you were unable to access the app earlier. We have reconfirmed that app is working properly on your store and showing order notifications. There must be a temporary glitch at that moment which prevented you to access the app. Your account is rechecked to ensure that you won't face it again.

Our support team will also reach out to you via email to further assist you.

merrymak

de la grosse merde dxcfghgvbhn,;cvbn, vb n,bhjcxwzeqsdfghjk,nvcfrsdfghj,kvcsdfcgvbn,;nbvcsdfghjk;,nbvcxwsdfcbn,mlkjhgftdrsdcvbn,

August 14, 2020

We see that app is uninstalled within the few minutes so our team can not identify any issue on your store. We encourage you to reinstall our totally free app and let us know because we are willing to help you maximize the selling potential of your store just like its helping thousand of other app users.

RenayRenayCollection.com

This a very nice app to use for your business. It increases sales and makes everything better. When I use this app I feel secured and I feel like everything is in place.

August 4, 2020

Although you liked our app, as it helped you to increase the sales but unfortunately 1 star rating doesn't reflect your experience of using our free app. We request you to update the rating to match your experience. Thanks and good luck.

E-cologie

It's nonsense, the timer doesn't appear, the reviews are not understandable in english and even setting it up doesn't work, I advise you not to install it on your shops !

July 1, 2020

We can see that app is working just fine on your store including the Countdown Timer and Sales Notification. Timer works according to UTC timezone that may took some time to match with your local time zone.

We encourage you to delete the review and add it later when you have fully experienced our great free app on your store.

Gold Truffle

Doesn't work consistently, sometime the popups just don't show up and sometimes the countdown timer is gone.

June 23, 2020

We see that you only have one order that makes only one popup and delay between 2 popups is 25 sec, however recommended setting is 5 sec for this. Countdown timer works according to UTC timezone so timer can take few mins to few hours to display depending upon your timezone to match with UTC.

We encourage you to continue using the app and add your review later when you have fully experienced it on your store. Our support manager is also contacting you to learn more about your query.

Loja Pixel Oficial

App não esta funcionando no meu site! sdadsadsadsadsdsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadasd

June 15, 2020

We see that there are no orders on your store at the moment that's why sales notifications are not showing automatically. Secondly, Stock countdown and Countdown Timer are working just fine on your store.

We encourage you to delete this review and add it later when you have fully experienced our free app on your store. If you need any help you can also contact our support team from within the app.