Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Kemetic Decor Shop

The customer service was really patient and helpful to me , while setting things up. I'm am satisfied so far. Thankyou.

September 21, 2021

We are happy that our support team was able to help you in setting up correctly. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals. Good luck for more sales.

Woven Heritage Baskets

I love love this app, its a super fun and engaging for customers, a great addition to your website and hopefully it will boost sales. Chris my customers support guy was super helpful too.

September 21, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share this great review. We are hopeful that app will help you boost sales. Thank you and all the best!

UniqueHunk

excellent support system. Arya is really helpful and polite, she always provides the best possible solution needed.

CHARM

Very useful app, it's helping me with conversions...great support, prompt and helpful!
I recommend it if you want to give more credibility and reassure your customers.

Schaschlyk.de

App works. Support instantly replied to my questions, explained everything and told me about future features

TIMOTIV

Ich benutze die App für Pop Up´s. Mich hat der 24/7 Support überzeugt. Auch bei kleinen Fragen wird auf Augenhöhe kommuniziert.
Danke!

GoodTech | The Smarter Way to Buy Smart Devices

Works well and much better priced than the previous app we were using. Would like to see more detail in the app about which specific sales were generated by clicks on the pop-ups. I understand this feature should be available in the future.

Towel Age

I am a 30-day free tester yet. I contacted live support when it was not displayed on my site even though I activated the Countdown Timer, Visitor Timer, and Sold Counter features. They were incredibly involved and the technical team took care of the issue and got it resolved. The app is pretty but better than that fast, and the dedicated support team is just as impressive as the app.

DOLPIERRE

Good app, works perfect. I had a question and Ross from Customer Service helped me within 5 minutes!

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review. 100% customer satisfaction is one of our top goals and it seems that we have achieve that goal with you.

We hope app will help you boost sales and achieve your goals as well.
All the best!

Express Your Words

Thank you for this app it works beautifully on my shoipfy store and has increased sales. Excellent & recommend!!!

September 13, 2021

We are happy to read what you wrote and glad that app is increasing your sales. Thank you for the review and recommending the app.