Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Keanna Couture

This app works well and could be a great contribution to your shop. Do not hesitate to use it! It will pop up on your customers screen showing them whos purchased what item and how long ago it was purchased.

April 7, 2020

It seems you have quite good understanding of the app and that we have achieved our purpose of making it simple and easy to use. Thank you for sharing this detailed review with us and Shopify community.

Rox Discount

Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

April 6, 2020

This review is simply Greattt. Thanks a ton!

Briquetee

great app that helps a lot, this is probably the best free pop you guys can see in the market! Go get it nowdzdadaz

April 6, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review and recommending the app. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

KFD-SportShop

the app its really really GREAT. i start using it and in few hours i received my first sales on my .

EsFam

it is a really nice pop app to make good sales and increment the sales you make on your website. increase of cliente

PrachtProduct

When you are looking for a good review app, you don't have to look any further, Great app, helps increase sales. I recommend it

Muscularity

Very usefull app. I am a beginner when it comes to building websites. Very thankful that I got a opportunity to use this app for free.

April 6, 2020

We're glad that you found the app useful and that you took time to share the review. Thanks

Ala Feminina

Exceeeeeeeeeleeeeente app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 6, 2020

This review made our day! Thanks from the team.

Cats And Dogs Life 2.0

Excellent application I really liked its interface and I would like them to make more applications that are free and excellent like this application that I have seen now I like its interface What it looks like how it is used for free great I recommend it 100%

April 6, 2020

We're flattered with you review. Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We are working on more free apps and you can already find on app store by going to our CareCart's page. Again, thank you for recommending the app.

Loja cubo criativo

ótimooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

April 6, 2020

This review is simply ótimo ;)