Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

Lebratz Collection

great app to use to help promote more sales for my business. I am very glad its free and able to use.

April 23, 2020

We welcome your review and glad that you liked the app. Thank you and good luck!

Victoria Ánise Collection

This is a great app. I am satisfied with the app it self. its easy to use and navigate . Will recommend.

April 23, 2020

We are glad to read your awesome review and also appreciate that you will recommend the app. Thank you so much

La Maison du Sourcil

C'est vraiment top, cette application est complète et comme je le souhaite! Je la recommande a 100% !

April 22, 2020

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted. Thank you for sharing your review and recommending the app.

IsoAbs

I love this app so much I've been using it for a while now, and let me just say that this app is great it has gotten me so many sales.

April 22, 2020

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Indian Dresses

Best SALES POP UP APP. using it across all our sites and stores.
Super easy to Install and use. Thanks!!

April 22, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for using it on all your stores.

Bovery

superbe application qui met en confiance les clients . simple d’utilisation et a converti beaucoup de produits

April 22, 2020

We appreciate that you liked the app and took time to share your kind words with us. Thank you!

Don't Teez Me Apparels

App is really easy to use and not complicated. Will defintley recommend using app. Hope to see an increase in sales

April 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your comments and 5-star review. We also appreciate that you recommended the app to others. Good luck!

Victoria Supermarket

This app is great exactly what I needed to show my customers that there are other customers buying and making orders.

April 21, 2020

We're glad to know that you got exactly what you were looking for. Good luck with more sales.

T00TY FRUITY

Great app I really like the level of customization it allowed me. Should definitely help me get more conversions for sure,

April 21, 2020

We are happy to hear that you liked the app and possibility of the customization. Good luck with more sales. Thanks!

Keny Gatto

amazing app i recommand it to dropshippers and business owners
ads a great value and social proof to the store!

April 21, 2020

we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.