Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Infu

Awesome, thank you guys! I can't believe this App is still free. Very useful for my website : THANK YOU

April 7, 2020

We are pleased that you found the app so useful for your store. We're grateful that you shared this amazing 5-star review.

fullstorecoo

This is a great app for selling notifications, and it ’s still free. I ’ve written this review in order to try this app. If it ’s easy to use, I ’ll write a review to make it more People see that more people use it.

April 7, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share the review. Review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to update the review once you have experienced the app on your store.

If you need any help you can contact our support team from within the app.

Bratmon

He tenido conversion de 360€ en dias gracias a la aplicacion. lo recomiendo 100% sin dudarlo voy ha instalar la app en todas mis tiendas

April 7, 2020

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

game-x

Can't believe it's available for free? Best Sales Pop Up App on the Shopify app store, and it's free wow

April 7, 2020

We are flattered with the review. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Wajlo

Great app. It shows great social proof. I highly recommend this app if you want to increase your ROI.

April 7, 2020

We appreciate that you like the app and also shared your recommendations.

MyBabyLoop

I used this app to help me track the progress of my product sales.
I enjoy so much its features, because it is very easy to understand

April 7, 2020

We are glad that you are enjoying the app and its features. We're working hard to add more features. Thank you so much for your review.

Americashop Brazil

bommmmm , aplicaivo muito bom com u bom uso para atrair pesoa e provas sociasi de sua venda pra gerar uma aior vendag

Hi,
Thank you for writing this review and appreciating the app.

Monsterflashes

EXECELLENT APP. EASY TO INSTALL I HOPE TO FIND IT USEFUL AS IT IS MY FIRST TIME TO USE THE APPLICATION

April 7, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share this review. We're hopeful that it will help you boost sales. If you'd need any help you can contact our support team from within the app.

Keanna Couture

This app works well and could be a great contribution to your shop. Do not hesitate to use it! It will pop up on your customers screen showing them whos purchased what item and how long ago it was purchased.

April 7, 2020

It seems you have quite good understanding of the app and that we have achieved our purpose of making it simple and easy to use. Thank you for sharing this detailed review with us and Shopify community.

Brasil Express

gostei do app, muito facil de usar. Vale destacar que ainda está em modificação. Vale a pena usar. ..

April 6, 2020

Thank you for this amazing review. yes we're continuously updating the app and adding new features.