Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Blockade Masks

Great app for adding urgency to buy. Love that shows sales in our store as well as online orders. Great Job.. It's making me $$

June 15, 2020

We are pleased to read that you're happy with the results that our free app is improving your sales. Thanks a lot.

eCatBowl™

Location Morocco

Sales Pop up Social Proof is a nice app for your store it is really helpful for your E-commerce store

June 15, 2020

Since your store is closed, we request you to delete/update the review or add it later when you resume your store and start using our app.

Rhiannon SDQ

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app About 2 months

Actualmente solo me esta funcionando las Notificaciones de las Ventas, será que tengo pendiente alguna configuración adicional?

June 15, 2020

Its good to know that notifications are working fine. You have full access to our free app and your account seems to be working fine.

We encourage you to delete the review and add it later when you have fully experienced our free app. Our support team will also reach out to you to learn more if you're facing any issues.

ODStore3

Location Senegal

I found that the Sales Pop is an excellent tool in E-business and I really appreciate it. All my thanks to the developers for providing this tool for free.
Best regards.

June 15, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Thank you for the review.

MegaaMobileMall

MEGAAMOBILEMALL ! I LOVE IT thank you so much ! the app is helpful to my new customers to see that orders have been placed

June 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We hope our free app will be helpful in increasing your sales. Good luck.

la Santa Barber shop

Location Spain

me hace valorar antes de usarla... y me obliga a que sean 100 caracteres pues mira que timpo. a ver si vale la pena

June 15, 2020

Using our free app does not require to leave a review and we have mentioned in the dashboard that it is optional. We encourage you to delete this review and add it later when you have actually experienced our app on your store.

If you need any help, you can contact our support team from within the app.

Nicdoze.3

Location Philippines

super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!! super duper good!!!

June 15, 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you so much.

voorstar

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 13 hours

The amazing app really increased my conversion rate since I started using it! I definitely recommend this app!

June 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a nice review and we're glad its helping in improving sales. If you need any assistance, you can contact our support team from withing the app. Good luck!

The Gamer Spot

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing app really increased my conversion rate since I started using it! I definitely recommend this app!

June 15, 2020

We're happy to know that our free app has increased your conversion rate. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and recommending the app. Good luck.

URBeN.hu

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, I using it from the beginning and strongly believe it will help on the long run to boost sales.

June 15, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. We hope it will continue improving your sales. Good luck!