Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

My Epic Gadget

iam testing right now so after i gonna give another rewiev foryou guys as posible i can yuhu bla bla

OTRENDYVETEMENTS

Très satisfaite, livraison a temps , qualité comme dans les images , réponse très réactif et serviable

24hGains

Cat Live

Very beautiful, I love this beautiful application It is beautiful that it facilitates the sale process.

Plus Games

I just added this app and it has already increased sales. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to increase sales for virtually no money.

looksluxury

i love the app !! thank you for helping my store to grow i hope it so download the app because it worth it

EVERBLVCK

I don't know anything about the app. They required me to rate it without the prior usage of this app.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'd like to inform you that leaving a review is totally optional and we have clearly mentioned it in the app dashboard.

We encourage you to use our free app and then later you can share your experience with other users. In case you need any help, you can reach our support team from within the app.

James Smith

I like the app great way to create urgency and sell more items. you can customize so it isnt just an annoying popup but a useful tool.

Your Valentines Store

I used this app to increase my conversions and it did just that, I couldn't be any less happy with how this app has helped my stores perform

ayanagown

I found other site use this app, give somebody a attraction to buy goods. I want to try and rate this app later.