Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

THE WISE VISIONS

This is such an amazing product and helps with the conversion of sales! I am so happy I downloaded it!

Woman Style Store

Amazing app. Thaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuyashii Jewelry

Great app. Lets customers see orders in real time. Does everything it needs to and works great. Thanks!!

A Dogs Companion

This app has helped me out so much!!
I have seen an increase in my sales since I started using this app.

RadioMusicStore

Voy a probar la aplicacion pero me hablaron muy bien de ella varias amistades que la usan. Exito Siempre

Glossyaes

i just got this app and have to leave a review to use it and have to be 100 characters minimum ill leave a better review after i used it

storehbm

great app, sometimes the notifications are not showing up, is it some wrong configuration? but no more is very good

Jewelry House 8

useful app and its is free , thank you :)
i will recommend it to my friends as well . i should have installed it long time ago

One Luxurious Trend

just getting started with implementing this apps features to my site. will leave a more thrall review after my experience with it.

DesignByKEIBII

I love this app. i highly recommended this up . because a free up that i can use in all my business.