Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Moxies

Good free app!

goohshopping

i am still to try this app and see how it works. i will the come back for proper reveiw on this app

Westaire Bridal

This app was a great find and still quite new with it so we are hoping it will exceed expectations. Thank you!

QBB Cosmetics

Thanks so much for creating this app! I'm so happy with the outcome. I recommend everyone to download :-)

PanoraTech

Excellente application. je l'utilise car elle ma été recommandé. je ne suis pas décu ! mes ventes commence enfin a croitre ! merci !!!

LudusLux

This app is really good! Recommend for sure. If you are looking for a good free sales pop app this is the one for you!

Universe of Things Store

achei o aplicativo muito fera com ele você passa a impressão de que a loja é confiavel e movimentada!

Cactus Craze

Great app so far! Has helped a ton! Super simple to add and instantly made things better for my shop. Keep up the gr8 work :)

Charm & Fashion

The best app, this app helped me get new customers and help me achieve my goal which was from the beggining to get more customers but now i want new money baby which is why I recomend this app to you.

Kopenhague

Merci, c' est vraiment de la super cam!
Je vais encore commander dans cette boutique, j' ai tout bien reçu et c' est super!