Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

The Daily Blooms Singapore

Good app. The best part is that it is free. Very useful and very easy to use. Simply install and it is up and running.

Shop @ Santebyti

After months of using the app, it seems it works properly with my page. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

extravaganzboutique

Amazing app,i would recommend 100%.it helps me know who visited my Website,in which city etc.....ths

Sara's Little Soy Melt Shop

i have only just started using this app. so far so good. lets see what the future has installed. go sale pop

techno305

the best app jhjgugujkujhgjhguk jhjhujhuhu uh. hiuhiuhiu hiup uhuhuhuhiuhuih uhuihuihuhuhuh uhuihiuhuh

koodshop

This software is very simple to install, sales pop-up proof can increase the store trust, I hope to greatly increase store sales.

New English Teas

Just installed to help with CRO, simple to install and easy to configure, will see how it performs and then re comment.

SpreePicky

Used to try few sale pop but the feedback is soso. I will try this app these day and hope it will help my store increasing sales.

Tiny Tots Clothing Co.

Easy to use I will be giving this app a chance to see if it boost my online sales. IF so I will for sure keep this app.

The Halloween Mansion

This app is indispensable to get more sales! Every online shops should have it!
I personnaly get more than 15% sales