Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Painters Count

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I use the app to show proof of recent sales. I am a small business and would prefer it allow showing of the most recent sales such as most recent 15, instead of 30-60-90 days.

January 15, 2021

Our app shows most recent notifications first an it only goes up to 60 days old notifications. However, you do have the settings to restrict the number of days. You may also connect with our support team via in-app contact form to correctly set up the app and they'll be glad to assist. We hope you'll update the reviews based on your recent experience of the app.

Van Gore

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 17 hours

awesome product, i enjoyed using this app . it is highly recommended, thankful it's free. thank youuu

January 14, 2021

We're glad that you liked the app and also recommending it to others. We'd like to hear more in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.

Cjartcanada

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Not sure why a review is before you actually use the app but I am looking forward to trying it and will update my review once complete

January 13, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We encourage you to add the review later once you have fully experienced it on your store. All the best!

Valise

Time spent using app 2 minutes

good app just testing it out and will see how it goes. not sure if i will keep it but will just try it out for now

January 13, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We also encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced that app on your store. All the best!

Hocus Pocus Coffee

we shall see how well it end s up working. i am new to the app so I hope that it ends up increasing my conversion but asking to do a review so quickly i do not like

January 3, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We encourage you to add the review later to reflect your experience when you have used the app on your store. All the best!

floripawatch

Location Brazil

the app is easy to use, but it is not showing up as sales notifications, I made several test purchases and this function did not work.

ZOOCOUNTRY

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Just installed the app. I will give a 3 star for the moment and a more accurate feedback once i get it up and running for a while

December 16, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that it will perform well on your store to boost the sales. We re quest you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store.

Liya World

Time spent using app 6 minutes

fgdfgdgdfgdfffgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

December 14, 2020

Adding review is optional to use the app. As a free app we rely on honest reviews and we hope that soon you will update it to reflect your actual experience of using our app on your store. In case you need any help, feel free to contact us at support@sales-pop.carecart.io

Kelley W Beauty

Time spent using app 5 minutes

This app is free, and it looks attractive and easy to use, but I do not see the ability for the popup anywhere...

December 7, 2020

For the order notification popups you just need to turn on the Sales Popup module. You can also configure the settings as per your needs. We'd love to make your experience 5-star with us so our support manager will reach out to you for further assistance.

Lively Peony

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really like this app but I have to do 3 stars because the updates never really take affect. I change some settings and saved but it never changed on my website. I disabled it and re-enabled it but now it is not getting displayed on the site at all even though it is enabled. I reached out to support via email and never heard back :/

December 2, 2020

We apologize for the experience. Our team is already looking into your account. You'll soon be contacted by support manager. We are willing to help you start boosting sales ASAP and make your experience 5-star with us.