Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

jValide

I just installed the application if it is good I will say it after the I am testing - I just installed the application

February 12, 2020

We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users. In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.

Mybestpetsupplies

good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped

February 12, 2020

We appreciate your review. You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional which we have clearly mentioned in the app dashboard.

Display Port Cables

Just started can't wait to see the outcome. I got very high hope and great expectations from this app hopefully I do not get disappointed.

O Naturals

no idea havent used it

skarpa

ddddddddddvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

PodBolt

I can't change the language. I don't find this option a sales popup. But I hope thi will work for me.

Meias Up Store

The app is ok and friendly. BUT we don't have a option to choose the size of the Popup on the Desktop and Mobile. For Mobile it's too big. And there is not a Portuguese Popup option. That's why I'm giving just 3 stars.

EVERBLVCK

I don't know anything about the app. They required me to rate it without the prior usage of this app.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'd like to inform you that leaving a review is totally optional and we have clearly mentioned it in the app dashboard.

We encourage you to use our free app and then later you can share your experience with other users. In case you need any help, you can reach our support team from within the app.

Ad2kart

I havent seen any results now i cant see the recent purchase pop up....maybe i have done wrong in the setting or i dont i will take a look first

HappyPaws

Pretty good I would say, I am still figuring out how this works. So hopefully it is a beneficial app.